As technology continues to grow and advance at a pace that may seem relatively fast for some of us, online faxing and email fax services have become increasingly more beneficial to businesses than the traditional faxing method.
Although many have used the traditional faxing method for years, the advantages of using online faxing continue to thrive, especially in a world where global warming and environment awareness issues are constantly on the rise.
Image Courtesy of Don Linville via Flickr
In addition to saving mass amounts of time in your busy day, online faxing can also save you money by eliminating extra costs usually spent on paper and other fax supplies and maintenance.
If you need help letting go of the traditional faxing method in your quest to become more advanced with technology and be time-efficient and environmentally responsible at the same time, continue reading this guide to learn just how email fax services can benefit you.
Convenient Access to the ‘Fax Machine’
- Access your “fax machine” from any location. With email fax services, you can log into your email account or fax service provider on any computer with an Internet connection to manage, view, and send faxes.
- Send and receive fax documents without leaving your work station. Whereas traditional faxing requires you to uproot yourself from your chair or office cubicle to visit the fax machine, online faxing allows you to stay at your desk or computer, eliminating the time you normally spend walking to and from the machine.
- Use the “fax machine” during any hour, on any day. If you have ever been denied access to a fax machine due to conducting important business before or after typical business hours, you will now have the ability to send and receive faxes 24 hours per day, 7 days per week using email fax services.
Efficient Fax Maintenance and Support
- Receive immediate technical support. With most online faxing services, you can consult with customer service or technical support at any time, whereas with the traditional faxing method, you may need to wait several hours or days for a technician to repair a fax machine.
- Manage all fax documents from your computer. Using email fax services will allow you to sort, file, view, and access your fax documents from folders within your email account or on your computer. Unlike in traditional faxing where you will be required to print and manually organize documents, with online faxing, you can now get rid of office clutter, letting you organize fax documents easily and conveniently.
By embracing the information listed in this guide, you can soon let go of traditional faxing and move on to the online faxing method, which in turn, will earn you extra time for tending to other important business matters.
Which faxing method do you prefer and why? Share your thoughts with us in the comments section below.